Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Organizing - Magazine Clippings

All the blogs are exploding with Pinterest. The question of the hour is... do you pinterest? Well, yes I do as just a few weeks ago. It truly is amazing. If you haven't tried it, you must very soon.


But, not matter how much I enjoy pinning I also enjoy a magazine or three everyday once in awhile. And being that we live in small home with minimal storage I can not keep the plethora of magazines that come across my threshold. Then add in the fact that one of my dear friends has a collection of Martha Stewart Living magazines, like no other I've ever seen, and she is generously sharing with me. Since it is Martha of course there are a few articles I wanted to keep, I assure you its just a few. ;) So combine these articles with my plethora and get a whole lotta paper.

For the Martha Stewart Living, as I dutifully read each one I flagged the articles of interest. 

I photocopied each of the articles (for my own magazines I ripped out the page).

 Then I created a binder to organize and store them in.



Each room in the house has its own section. I also have a section for the garden.


As you can tell I left room to expand. I have since added a "Celebrations" and an "Entertaining" section.

Here it is in line some of my other binders and ready to be overflowing with ideas that catch my eye.

Thanks for visiting... till next time.

I'm linking this to:
Home Decor & Organizing Party - Organize & Decorate Everything

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment