Friday, January 25, 2013

TGI... Friday and Weekend Plans

Hey you! How did week round out for you? Mine turned out pretty good. Nothing to complain about. But I'm still overjoyed that its Friday!!!

Do you have anything special planned for the weekend? If you live in the Sacramento Area, why not come hangout here? I'm making sure that I stroll through there at least once this weekend.

The Northern CA Home & Landscape Expo
H&L Featured

From what I read on the website, the ASID Designers will be there and having a sample sale. Sounds like it may be worth taking a look right.

Other than that, I'm going to be updating the blog with the new printable tab and trying to figure out how to link some of this files. Here's a preview of what's to come.

This is from our financial binder, by the way, which I'll be sharing  next week. I'm uber excited to share the binder and all the printables from both binders with you.

Till next time...




RSS
RSS
RSS

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment