Monday, June 27, 2011

Bathroom Project Begins

I have given you a tour of tiny bathroom here. When we moved in we just made sure that everything was clean, but didn't do much in the way of decorating. The time has come for all that to change.

I've started to strip and repaint the built-in in the bathroom. It's turning out to be a labor of frustration love. On  the first drawer that I stripped I discovered that there were 15 layers of paint,! Not six like i originally thought, but 15 layers! That means all over this cabinet.... there are 15 layers. Did I mention there are 15 layers... of paint for me to strip? To date I have strip and repainted two of the five drawers.

I need some inspiration to press on to achieve the finished product...
www.bhg.com
Hooks and Shelving
www.bhg.com
white bathroom with red and white plaid curtains
www.bhg.com
pinterest.com
I love love love this shower curtain!
dressdesigndecor.com
Now that I have been inspired it's time to get back to work. Stay tuned to see how many of these details make their way into our bathroom.

Till next time.

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment