Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Can't Believe I Forgot It!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mr. Uncluttered and I had a grand weekend with my family. Every three months all of my immediate family (Mom, 4 sisters, mates and children) get together for family dinner and have a blast, all 14 of us. This particular time it was at the eldest sibling's house, who lives two hours north of me. 


First thing Saturday morning the hubs and I loaded up the car with golf clubs, Mac N' Cheese, Apple Cobbler, camera and plenty other paraphernalia to keep the drive interesting and then set out on the road. Now skipping all the details, we had a wonderful time and I took a ton of photos.

Then Sunday morning we hit the road again for the drive home. Just as I was putting away all the paraphernalia back at home I received a phone called... its my eldest sister. Here's how the conversation went:

Me: Hello.
Her: Hey. Is your camera bag gray?
Me: Yes. Why?
Her: It's sitting here on my coffee table.
Me: NOOOOOO!!! 

Those were the highlights because the rest  of the conversation is just a blur.

I can not believe I forgot it! I can not believe I forgot my camera two hours away. I considered driving right back to her house but gas is over $4.00 in this wonderful state of California. Sooooo I'm camera-less (unless you count my cell phone) until at least Tuesday when she is dropping it off at the halfway point, Mom's house. Ugh!

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment