Thursday, April 28, 2011

Antique Mall and Inspiration

After running a few errands today I took a little gaunt to the local antique mall. (Sorry for the low quality photos. They were taken with my Droid.)

I have no idea why I've never visited this one but I haven't. However, I'm glad that has all changed. This place is amazing. I was truly surprised when I walked in. The lady behind the counter just chuckled while I stood paralyzed by utter shock. I was expecting something a lot smaller. Boy, was I wrong!
For all the Shabby Chic lovers.
There were quite a few deals to be had, like these Bakelite utensils for $1.00 each.
Isn't this pitcher and glass set sweet?  
On to the inspiration... vintage glass lamps. They were selling for $95.00 for the set.
These are a set of lamps that I have sitting at home. They're just sitting in my project room collecting dust. The $95.00 price tag certainly inspired me to get them finished, especially since they were given to me for free!
They are just darling. I guess I better get to work repairing and finding some lampshades.

Till next time.

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment