Monday, March 7, 2011

Momma's Den

I've decided to give you a sneak peek into my personal den (aka home office) while I rearrange and it will show you how deep my love of the dark side runs (see post). I call it my den because because of the wall color. It makes think of an underground animal den. Its painted Winter Wheat below the picture ledge and Craft White above both by Valspar. I love the wall color, it goes perfectly with the Mahogany stain on the wood. You might be thinking the room is dark but it gets wonderful light during the day as you can tell from the photos.

What a mess! But, thankfully it gets better.


Ahhh.... much better.

Books are sorted by category and then by height within each category. It works for me and saves space because they can be placed on the same shelf. Each time a tall book is reached we have a new category. 

The magazine files I got a few years ago on clearance at Staples for 75% off... I bought everything they had left in the style. You'll see more of it through out my office.

The labels are made with scrapbook paper and labeler.








The top of the bookcase is reserved for all my bible study aids. 




Sorry for the glare. Need to invest in some better glass... love the colors in these photos.


Two antique books... one is from 1898 and the other from 1912. 




That's all for now folks, thanks for visiting my den... till next time


Linking up here
Refresh Your Room
Delightfully Inspiring Thursday

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment