Friday, March 27, 2015

A Quick Revisit To The Master Bedroom

Good day all!

It seems that as of late I have been all consumed with everything related to planners (hopefully you don't mind too much) but I thought it was time to get back our regularly scheduled program. What better way to do that than by revisiting one of my previous post. I thought I would share the place where I lay my head at night, the master bedroom, with you since I have a few new followers that may not have seen the space.

There are so many elements in this room that I love, I would be hard pressed to narrow it down to one thing. The room is filled with little moments that make me smile before turning off the lights and closing my eyes at night. All the personal touches that represent everything that's important to us.









Because we all lead very busy lives, I've tried to keep the feel of the room very tranquil, using shades of white, cream, brown, and accents of turquoise. On the bed, I only use white or ivory sheets to keep with the spa-like feeling. I love pulling back the comforter and crawling between the sheets and feeling the cold crisp sheets against my skin. There's nothing I look forward to more than getting into my bed, made with a set freshly laundered sheets, and falling asleep. 

Since, spring is now here and it's time to switch out our winter bedding for the summer bedding, I'm thinking of getting a new set of sheets for the warmer weather. Honestly, I'm always on the hunt for quality bedding because this Cal-King of ours is not cheap to outfit. Lately, I've been perusing Parachute bedding looking for our next set. I have spied a few on there that I can't wait to take for a test drive. I'll let you know how it goes. May the odds be ever in my favor! 


Till next time...




Previous
Next Post »

2 komentar

Sameera Rao delete September 16, 2022 at 11:14 PM
Komentar anda telah dihapus!
Sameera Rao delete September 16, 2022 at 11:16 PM

your master bedroom hase beautiful wall decor if they add 3D Wall Clock online in pakistan it must add some value i bought 3D wall clock from Buy Amazon Ebay Products in Pakistan and that was really worth buying

Post a Comment