Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Results of Uncluttered Eating

Can you believe we are a day away from the start of 2015?

With the start of a new year approaching and all the yummy comfort food we've all been eating during these cold months, many of us may be getting in gear to hit the gym and change our eating habits. (I hate the word diet.) Or maybe at one point you had previously adopted healthy eating habits but have since fallen back into your old routine and you're ready to get back on the ball.

Well, I'm going to sharing with you my journey and how I achieved these results. (Be sure to check out my Uncluttered Health page, after the first of the year, for details on how and why I started this journey in the first place.) The before picture was taken in October 2012 and the after picture was taken in July 2014. Sidenote: I started my uncluttered eating habits in April 2013. 


Each week I'll share my eating and workout plan with you. Please do not read this as my being any type of expert or that I feel this particular lifestyle will work for everyone, because I do not. I am simply desiring to share what worked for me and how I personally incorporate being "uncluttered" into all aspects of my life. If you would like to give it a try follow along. If you have questions please feel free to contact me.


Till next time... Iesha

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment