Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Looking Ahead To 2015

Good day ladies and gents.

Before I get into my post, I just want to take a few moments first to thank the readers that have stuck with me during the silent hours here at The Uncluttered Lifestyle. I sincerely appreciate each email checking to see if I was still alive and the comments letting me know my printables were useful to you. Each comment read and email received warmed my heart and reinforced my desire to return to blogging. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Now, whats on tap for the year ahead?


Well, let me explain it... when I was planning my return to the blogging world I knew I had to have a plan. I no longer could approach blogging all willy-nilly like I had in the past. (Shhh, don't tell anybody I never had a plan. Well, at least not one that I stuck to.) I knew I wanted this blog to be enjoyable for all visitors and that meant having a clear direction for the content. Sure, I love to talk about all things organizing,  but you can only organize so much, right?

Originally, when I named my blog The Uncluttered Lifestyle, in the back of my mind I knew I wanted this blog to be all encompassing. To me, leading an uncluttered lifestyle goes beyond just keeping the drawers and closets clutter-free and organized, it spills over into all aspects of life and that's what I want this blog to reflect. 

So, for 2015 I'm taking this blog in that very direction, time for me to make my vision a reality. I will touch on many more aspects of life other than just actual organizing. By now, you may have noticed that I added some new pages to the menu bar:

- Uncluttered Home
- Uncluttered Health
- Uncluttered Life

The Uncluttered Home page will have links to the organizing and decorating projects that you have become familiar with from the Uncluttered Lifestyle. I will continue sharing new projects with you since I'm in the midst of a few of them.

The Uncluttered Health page will have links to both my weekly eating and workout plans. It will also contain links to vlogs preparing vegan and non-vegan meals in the kitchen for both me and Mr. UC. I will share how I uncluttered our pantry and refrigerator. 

The Uncluttered Life page will go more in depth on the benefits of living a life with less clutter. Our society says that the acquiring of "things" is important and give us true meaning but that couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm not saying live a austere or ascetic life, because I love being surrounded by nice things and boy do I love shopping but as with most things balance is required.

In my "I'm Back" video I told you, I have a lot of projects in the works and rattling around in the ole brain of mine. Based on all of the direction I'm headed in with this little blog of mine, it looks like the forecast for 2015 is a busy one.


Till next time...




Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment