Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thrifty Finds Over the Weekend

I just had to share some the goods that I scored over the weekend. I feel super fortunate since I didn't have to pay for any of them. :) A few of these will be going into an Etsy shop that I'm setting up... so excited about that.


These were covered in spiders when I found them. Yuck!

Now, if you're a collector you may have noticed two items in the first picture that stand out. When I was given them they were covered in dust and cobwebs but I still knew what they were.


As you can see the frog has been badly repaired. Does anyone know about re-repairing this? I think I'll be adding this to my personal collection, since the value has been diminished... bummer.

Lastly, we have the family of owls. I was going to pass, but I think they would be darling spray painted all one color. I'll show you as soon as they're done.

That's all for now. Till next time.

I'm linking this to:
Yard Sale Finds - Centsational Girl
Open House Party - No Minimalist Here

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment