Monday, December 8, 2014

Wanna Know A Little More About Me?

Happy Monday to you. I hope that you had a wondeful weekend. My weekend was a relaxing, really didn't get out to much. Oh wait, what am I talking about, we did make a quick trip to IKEA for another Billy bookcase since I am in full organization mode in the office. I'll be sharing that progress with you guys shortly. 

Since this weekend was a lazy one for me, I took that time to update some parts of the blog and have a mini photoshoot. While most of the shots were pretty tamed, I had to get one that shows my goofy side.

Once the shoot was done and pics edited I updated my profile picture and if you click on my picture you will be taken to my "about me" page.

I did take the time to update that page as well. So if you would like to learn just a tab bit more about me and see the men in my life, click on my picture to the right. One more thing, if you are wondering how to pronounce my name, its "eye-eee-shuh" just like its spelled I-e-sha.

Till next time...




Follow Me on FacebookFollow Me on TwitterFollow Me on PinterestConnect via Google+

Previous
Next Post »

1 komentar:

Unknown delete July 29, 2021 at 10:38 PM

Shop Cheap Human Hair Wigs, Cheap Lace Front Wigs, Human Hair Weave, Lace Closure Frontal With Affordable Price From Senior Virgin Hair! Best Brazilian Hair For Sale! Professional Hair Vendor, Professional Service & Low Wholesale Price. Human Hair Weave

Post a Comment