Saturday, November 22, 2014

Here It Is... 2015 Weekly Planner

I'm so excited for this post, because like I said in my vlog, it's one of my favorite things to talk about with you. I'm so excited to release my 2015 Weekly Planner printable.


A few of you inquired whether or not the 2014 planner was available to download in 5.5" x 8.5". Well guess what?!? The 2015 version is... you will be able to download it in two sizes, in 8.5" x 11" and/or 5.5" x 8.5".

The 2015 version has had a pretty little makeover. If you take a look at the picture below you can see some of the differences. (The 2014 planner is on the table) It has some new fonts and an updated color scheme. Also, the note sections are smaller and the daily planning areas are larger to accommodate the busy lives that we all of lead.


Well, now that I have given you a sneak peek at mine... why don't you download your own personal copy?

Here is the 2 page 12 month calendar only. You will notice that at the end of each month there is a biblical quote about love. 

And lastly here is my 2015 Weekly Planner. The 5.5" x 8.5" size does not have the monthly calendars across the top.

I hope you enjoy as much as I do!

Till next time...





Follow Me on FacebookFollow Me on TwitterFollow Me on PinterestConnect via Google+

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment