Friday, May 13, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

How sweet is Kelly at Juice Box Dreams! She presented me with my first award today for my Nail Head Message Board. You should hop over to her blog and pay her a visit.

Since I received this award and I have to list 7 random things about myself and pass this award on to 15 blogs I recently discovered.




Okay, here we go.... 7 things about me:

1) I've been told I sleep with my eyes half open. I know... kinda creepy.
2) One of my favorite sitcoms is King of Queens.
3) I once lived on a hog farm... NASTY!
4) My favorite color is purple but I don't use it in any of my decor.... strange.
5) My favorite scent is fresh laundry... but I detest doing laundry. I'd rather scrub a toilet. Go figure.
6) I can not wear socks to bed , no matter how cold my feet are.
7) I have a magazine fetish. I love them all... decor, organizing, health... whatever it is I'll take it.


15 blogs I'm passing this on to:

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment