Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Project That Will NEVER END!

When I typed the title of this post I thought of the Lamb Chop song entitled "The Song That Never Ends." (Its a rather annoying song, be happy if you've never heard it.) Well instead of singing, I started painting and antiquing and I promise you it felt like it was never gonna end. Of course it did end, this morning to be exact. But....


I couldn't be more frustrated right now?! This project keeps dragging on and on... and on for one reason or another. I should have had my new knobs and handles today, but that is not the case. Ugh! I must wait until tomorrow. So I certainly can not show an incomplete project, that would not be a true reveal, but I can show a sneak peek. 

Notice the missing knob, kinda naked without it.


This roll-top was my nemesis, but I think I won that battle.

Till next time my friends.

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment