Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 3 - Recipe Binder

This week Toni has challenged us to create a Recipe Binder. Good challenge for those that like to cook. Personally, I love to experiment in the kitchen. For instance today, while in the grocery shopping I looked for a new recipe to try on my Droid... found one. How does Beef and Cheese Manicotti sound??? It looked like it would taste good. Got home and tried it out (I made Ground Turkey and Cheese Manicotti)...DELISH! Is there anything better than pasta, cheese and more cheese? Anywho... I digress... back to the issue at hand.



I have a lot of odd-ball recipes that I need to corral. Some that I have ripped out of magazines, some that I have printed from the internet and some that were given to me. Previously there were just sitting in a pile on top of my cookbooks, so whenever I moved my cookbooks they would fall all over the place. To rectify that problem this is what I did.

Read entire post here »

Previous
Next Post »

Post a Comment